Electrotechnical instrument engineering
We have made considerable progress on the Russian market of electrical instrumentation and became a recognized leader in the domestic market of instruments and energy consumption control and metering systems by taking a market share of 38% according to the results of 2010. We are not going to get satisfied with what has already been achieved and we will continue to strengthen our position in the electrotechnical market of Russia and CIS countries.
- The Measurement Equipment Factory Energomera (Nevinnomyssk, Stavropol Krai);
- The Electrotechnical Factory Energomera (Stavropol);
- The Kharkov Electrotechnical Factory Energomera (Ukraine);
- The Measurement equipment factory Energomera (Fanipol, the Republic of Belarus);
- Corporate institute of electrotechnical instrument engineering (CIEIE, Stavropol).
- electricity meters;
- AMR systems;
- service and metrological equipment for meter calibration(verification);
- Low Voltage Products;
- Equipment for electrochemical protection of underground pipelines;
- Telecommunication cabinets;
A significant experience in instrument engineering, high production standards and state-of-the-art equipment of world’s leading manufacturers have enabled us to establish an effective high-tech production.
We strive to create and maintain long-term mutually advantageous relationships with our partners and customers. A European design of our products, a permanent introduction of the most modern technologies, processes and materials, as well as a quick and effective response to market’s needs and changes are the best evidence of that.